Monday, November 30, 2009

Motivational Monday Challenge - Nov. 30th, 2009

Good evening all!! IT SNOWED TODAY!! I am usually NOT a snow enthusiast but being that tomorrow is Dec 1st and we are so close to Christmas it was actually kind of welcomed.....at least by me :) I have just returned from the Dentist's office after having a couple of fillings done so I am going to make this one short and sweet.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it is.........a "RECIPE" of sorts! Here is what I want to see this week......

Clean, Simple, Elegance.......THANK YOU theme and the color Bermuda Bay used somewhere! I don't care if it's ink, paper or embellies or if you keep it Monochromatic like I did.....just don't forget to combine your ingredients for this Stampin' delish recipe challenge!

CLEAN.........SIMPLE..........ELEGANT........THANK YOU.........BERMUDA BAY.........

Easy, right?!?!?

Here is my card.....


On your mark........get set..........STAMP!!!

P.S. Don't forget to leave a link to YOUR creation in the comments section of this post to be entered in the draw for this week's prize!!

P.P.S. If you don't have Bermuda Bay.....feel free to replace it with a close comparison....like Tempting Turquoise for example.....:)

Thanks for Stampin' with Tess :)

1 comment:

Brandy said...

http://brandysprincessandpirate.blogspot.com/