Monday, November 23, 2009

Motivational Monday Challenge - Nov. 23rd, 2009

Hello ladies!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I sure did, I was locked up in my scrap room the whole time!! w000t! Nothing better than a scrappy weekend!!

Here is a little Motivational Challenge for you, for Monday! Please remember to post links to pictures in the comments section if you choose to play along! There is a fabulous prize up for grabs this time, so get your stamps out and your thinking caps on..........and STAMP your Monday evening away :)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it.......is a Monochromatic Masculine card!!! What the heck is monochromatic you ask?!?! Simple.....choose 1 color....maybe green, or blue for the masculine theme and add in a neutral or two (like Whisper white or Kraft) and you are set!! Remember that you can use different shades of your selected color.....so maybe Night of Navy and Bashful blue do something for you! The main goal is just ONE color......with a neutral or two thrown in for some POP!

Take a peak at my samples, and you will see what I mean!




Remember you have until 10PM MST on Friday to upload a link to your project! I will announce the winner on Sunday November 29th and post the next MM challenge on Monday Nov 30th!! It is also not necessary to use Stampin Up stuff either, if you don't have any! And for you Scrapbookers.......feel free to dazzle me with a page or an altered item for that matter! The only rules are MONOCHROMATIC and MASCULINE!!

On your marks...............get set........................STAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So, I checked everywhere. Under the bed, in the closet, sleeping with the cats. I finally found my motivation. Lo and behold, it was with Friday.

So, my submission for the November 23rd Motivational Monday challenge is waiting for you on my blog.

Can't wait for the next one!