Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Card Workshop......TAKE TWO!!

I have had lots of girls ask me to do a SECOND Christmas card workshop and have decided to go ahead and plan another one! w000t! I am excited to be offering a SECOND Christmas Card class this year on Sunday December 6th from 1PM - 4PM!! We will be making 15 cards in total......and this time 3 each of 5 designs! Cost includes snacks, door prizes, all materials needed to make your 15 cards and envelopes!

When: December 6th 1PM - 4PM
Where: My House! (Please email me at stampwithtess@hotmail.com if you need addy!)
Cost: $30.00

****PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR OWN ADHESIVE!****

Space is limited to 10 Stampers so please email transfer me your $30.00 reg. fee ASAP or mail me a cheque to avoid disappointment!

LAST CHANCE to make your Christmas Cards with me this year!! Happy Holidays :)

No comments: