Monday, November 16, 2009

Host a WorkShop Promotion!!

I am running an exclusive promotion right now, for all workshop bookings! No party is too big or too small!! Book a party with me from November 15th - November 30th and you will receive the following gift FREE!!

1 Classic Ink Pad with matching 8.5 x 11 Cardstock and the matching marker as well!!! Just for booking your party! Your free gift will be presented to you on the night of your party. And the party can take place up until Dec 31st, 2009!!!

If you would like to have a fun filled crafty night with your family, friends and co-workers please email me at stampwithtess@hotmail.com and we can discuss your party and get a date booked for you ASAP!

**Please note...this is NOT a Stampin Up promotion and is only valid through me, Tess Davis!**

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I think I got some pretty good deals!