Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stamp with Tess Tuesdays!!

It's Tuesday again....so that means it's time for another Stamp with Tess Tuesday Challenge!! Your mission.....should you choose to accept it....is to CASE one of the projects featured on the new Catalogue cover.....and use some OLD product on it!! And by old....I mean retired :) Of course, if you don't have anything left that has retired....then use your imagination! But I am willing to be we all have a stamp set or a piece of ribbon or SOMETHING retired!!

Here is the card that I made based on the "Friends" card featured on the new cover!!


I used retired paper and retired ribbon.......lord knows I have ALOT of retired stuff to use up! LOL! Now it's YOUR turn!! You have until Sunday evening to link me to your creations!!



No comments: