Monday, July 19, 2010

More IS More Mondays!!

Happy Monday girls!! I hope you all had a wonderful and maybe even an INKY weekend!! :)

Starting today, and every Monday afterwards I am going to be posting More IS More Mondays...and I am hoping you will have a chance to play along too!! I will randomly have Blog Candy up for grabs for those who participate so pull out your stamps and get your hands dirty!!

For my first week, I decided to create a couple of Birthday cards. So here's how it works.....the first card I create will be very simple.....still nice to give/receive but just easy-peesy to throw together! And then, I will re-create that same card with a few extra elements and show you how you can really POP that same card and make a second with a WOW factor!!

So, here is my first "simple" card....


and now here is the same card again......but with some WOWZA added to it!


So now it's your turn!! Let me see what you can come up with.....in any theme! One simple......and one WOW card!! Mister Linky below will stay open until 11:59 Saturday night so you have lots of time!!
Happy Stampin!!


No comments: