Friday, July 16, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday - July 16th

It's FRIDAY!! w00t w00t!! I am actually sitting in my car somewhere, on the highway.....off to BC!! I have pre-scheduled this post to show up for me today the night before!! How weird it is to be typing to you the night BEFORE......knowing you are reading the morning OF! (Quick.....someone tell me the lotto numbers!! HAHA!)

Anyway.......Friday means it's Sketch Frenzy Friday time!! And here is the sketch we were given to play with.....




and here is what I have done with it!! The jury is still out....


So let me know what you think of it! And don't forget to play along too!! But before you get your hands all inky....head on over and see what the fabulous Tina Taves has in store for you this week!! You'll even get to see it before me!!




6 comments:

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Memories by Brenda said...

Nice card!!! I like the colors together

Pam said...

Nice job, Tess! I really like the sheet music dsp.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Cute, cute... Will have to show this to some "band memembers stamping moms"!! Love the music!!

Angela Walters said...

I like your card very much!