Sunday, February 14, 2010

Motivational Monday Challenge - Feb 15th!!

Sometimes inspiration can come to us in the most unexpected ways. That is what is so great about this hobby we all have and love so much! Inspiration makes it EASY!

I have had my cousin's little girl here for the past 3 days and she is so fun and so sweet.........and so much work when you are just used to one teenager who wants nothing to do with you.....LOL!But, the point is........I have little girl clothes on the BRAIN!

Soooooooo................my challenge for you today is to take this ADORABLE vintage baby dress and use it as inspiration for a card, layout or whatever other crafty project you may be working on!!



Post a link to your creation here on my blog, in the comments section so that I can see what you have come up with, by Saturday February 20th.......and remember just because all I use is Stampin Up product....don't feel like you can't play along if you don't have any!


Here is my card :-)


Thanks for Stampin' with Tess!

No comments: