Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Good afternoon Stampers! I spent some time down in my craft room today, making a couple of cards and preparing for a couple of swaps I am playing along with. It felt good to get inky and I am planning on heading back down there as soon as we are finished with supper!

For now though, I wanted to share with you a couple of cards that I made so far! I played along with a sketch challenge posted over at Card Positioning Systems for this first one...


And then I used up some of the leftover supplies from my Stamp Club class on Sunday night and created another variation of one of the cards we made!


Have you done any Stamping lately? I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Back to the grind tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shawna Weiss said...

Nice! The bottom one is my new favorite for now...gonna play with some different color combos.