Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We don't really celebrate Halloween at our house anymore now that my son is too old to go trick-or-treating, but I joined a fun swap on SCS that had me making Halloween cards tonight! It was called a Grab Bag swap and how it works is each person makes up a card kit, with a theme of there choice and mails one kit out to each person in the group. We then have to make 1 card for 3 people in the group and mail it out to them! It's a fun way to see and play with some new papers and/or stamp sets you might not already have!

This month the Hostess selected a Halloween theme and here are the cards I made using the supplies she sent me:



It was great to spend some time in my stamp room tonight :) I really need to get down there more often and PLAY!!
Feel free to link me to any pictures of the fun Halloween things YOU are making these season! I would love to see them :)

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Wow, those are pretty cool!!