Monday, August 31, 2009

Reserve your spot in my Scrapbook Club now!!

Hi ladies!! I am so excited to be starting up my first Scrapbooking club, and I am going to be doing this a little differently from my Stamp Club! This club will be run as a NON-COMITTMENT club, and will run for a period of six months. Here is the info:

SCRAPBOOK CLUB (1st night to be determined):


Once a month we will get together and make a 2 page 12x12 Scrapbook layout, while learning different techniques and using different products from the Stampin` Up! catalogue.


8 spots available


Only $20 each month with the option of purchasing from the catalogue.(Cost includes all supplies, except adhesive, refreshments and door prizes)


Club members who place an order on the club night of $40 or more before shipping and handling) receive the class for free, but NO PURCHASE is neccessary!


If the sales for that club amounted over $200, I will put all the names of those who ordered into a hat and draw one name and the winner will collect the hostess benefits for that month's club night! (A free stamp set and a minimum of $20.00 in free product of your choice, from the catalogue.)


If YOU place an order of $200 or more on your own on the night of the club you receive the hostess benefits for your order that evening (FREE hostess stamp set and applicable FREE merchandise rewards). This means that you can gather orders from your friends and family and bring them to class and if your total is over $200 in merchandise - you receive the benefits!


You also receive your own copy of the 2009/2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue (filled with tons of ideas!).


***Please do not bring photos with you to class (you can simply add them after class)***

If you would like to reserve your spot in this fun club, please email me at stampwithtess@hotmail.com to reserve your spot!

Also, please note that if you are out of town, I would still love to have you join! I could easily send you your supplies and directions through the mail, and if you are interested in ordering (anywhere in CANADA) we can talk via email to make arrangements! So don't let distance stop you!!

3 comments:

joanne said...

oh let me think about this one, I definitely a good possibility. Will it be six months in a row? Trying to figure out the money end, since I am not working. But I guess I can always borrow from hubby.....

Stacey said...

Hmm I could totally do that!!!

~*~Stamp With Tess~*~ said...

It will be 6 cosecutive months, yes :) Let me know what you decide!