Thursday, August 6, 2009

Large and Small Oval Punch Class...

I am so excited to be doing my very first punch art class! I hope that you will be able to join me, as I show you new and exciting ways to use your punches! For this class, I will be focusing on the Large and Small Oval Punches!! (There may even be the odd circle punch thrown in, just for fun ;)


Everyone will get to take part and make the cute little animals and other objects I will be showing you, from pre-punched card stock! I will also show you how you can use your new handmade embellishments on scrapbook pages and cards!!


Date: August 19th, 2009
Place: My House (Please email me to confirm your spot, and I will give you the address)
Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Cost: $15.00 Per Person


You will have to bring your own adhesive, but everything else will be supplied for you! Come on out and enjoy an evening of Punch Art!!


Hope to see you here!!


***Please note that space is limited to the first 10 registrants, so please email me today to reserve your spot!!***


Here are a few of the super cute things we will be making during this class...

This is not nearly half of them....there will be plenty more made during class!!

Thanks for Stampin' with Tess!!

:)

No comments: