Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sketch Frenzy Friday - October 29th

Hello Hello! It's Friday again and you know what that means! It's time to share my SFF creation! Last week I was away at a scrapbook retreat so I just now posted last week's sketch and the card I made.

But here is the sketch for this week...


And here is the card that I have made using the sketch....

I used the adorable Christmas girl from the new greeting card kids stamp set! I love her.....isn't she adorable?!?

Now don't forget to take the time to visit Tina Taves and the rest of the team and see what they have done with this week's sketch!

And if you have the time I would love for you to play along! If you do don't forget to link me up below so I can come and see what you have done!

1 comment:

Creative Apple Scrampers said...

Beautiful Work!

Tammy
www.creativeapplescrampers.blogspot.com