Friday, August 20, 2010

SFF08202010

Hi Girls! Can you believe we are already at the end of August?? I don't know where the summer went.....but I sure wish it would come back!! My son will be starting High School next Monday!

This week for Sketch Frenzy Friday we were given a very simple sketch to work with....which is fun because we can really let our imaginations fly! I can't wait to see what everyone else has done with this sketch!! And hopefully YOU too :)

Here is this week's sketch...


And here is my card:


Those images that I used are from one of the new Hostess sets called "Cute by the Inch" and I just LOVE this set!! There are sooooo many uses for it! And the best part is...........you can earn it FREE with a qualifying workshop!! I have also featured THREE of the current In Color colors on this one too.....Concord Crush, Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade!

Now make sure you carry on with the blog hop and visit Tina Taves next....and from there you can carry on and see what the whole team has done!

And once you are done your tour come on back and upload your creations for me to see! I love to see what you have been inspired to make :)

6 comments:

Created By You said...

Love your card Tess!! Now I need that stamp set too :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I have that stamp set and still haven't gotten it inked up. Thanks for the inspiration!

Memories by Brenda said...

great card, I like the pearls on the bottom

Tina said...

Love that use for that stamp set. TFS!

Tina
tinataves.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great job Tess!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Love the Inchies!! GREAT COLOR COMBO!!