Thursday, March 18, 2010

All You Can Create Card Buffet

All You Can Create Card Buffet
Dates: March 26th
Time: 7:00PM - 11:00PM


(This picture just shows a few samples of some of the cards that will be available for you to make)


Join me at my “All You Can Create Card Buffet” and enjoy creating a smorgasbord of hand-stamped all occasion cards. You

choose which designs and how many of each card to create. Card designs are available on a first come first served basis.

This buffet is guaranteed to give you inspiration to keep your hand-stamped card supply stocked up and ready to share with

friends and family.

Feel free to drop in anytime during scheduled hours to enjoy this buffet. All supplies will be pre-cut and ready for you to

stamp, embellish and assemble. Envelopes will be provided with each card. The price of each card design will be $2.00.

PLEASE be sure to bring your own adhesive.

Invite a friend(s) who are new to my Stampin’ Up! Family and you will receive a special gift from me.

Please feel free to call me at 780-640-6712 or email me at stampwithtess@hotmail.com with any questions.

P.S. Please don't feel like you have to miss out if you live outside of the Edmonton area! I will gladly ship these kits anywhere in Canada for an extra charge of $3.00 to cover shipping! I can accept email money transfers as well as PayPal payments for out of town customers!

No comments: