Monday, June 22, 2009

The new Catty has arrived!!

And I am sitting at my desk at work, drooling over it! I am already madly in love with the new In Colors and I am soooo excited that we can purchase them in markers now too!! w00t!! Now if only we could go back in time, and re-order the past in colors in markers as well...

But alas, I am so excited to start brainstorming project ideas and classes with the new product! There are so many great new stamp sets that I have already forgotten all about the retired list!! What is that saying they say? Out with the old, and in with the new!!

I have catalogues available now, for your viewing pleasure, and am in the process of setting up my next stamp club! So if you are looking for a fun monthly get together, loaded with inspiration and new friends....then let me know if you would like to join us! It is a great way to buy all these new goodies you are eyeing on a budget :)

No comments: